Thinking of taking control of your finances? You’ve come to the right place! Here’s our simple five-step process that can help you make important decisions about your financial future.
Schedule an initial meeting.
- Interested in learning more about how I can assist you in transforming your financial scenario? Book a complimentary 30-minute introductory meeting, phone call, or Zoom session here! You’ll gain an understanding of how I work with people to help them maximize their finances and gain access to living the life they love, and see if Sherman Wealth is the right fit for you! Don’t forget to fill out our pre-meeting checklist so we can dive right into it.
Evaluate your current financial situation, needs and goals.
- Our clients come from a wide range of backgrounds—from young families who are enjoying early success, to professionals who are thriving in their career, to high-net-worth couples looking forward to retirement. Whether your goals are saving up for a wedding, house, retirement, or more, we can help you achieve and exceed them.
Analyze your budget, spending and cash flows.
- After listening to your needs and goals – both short- and long-term – if you’ve chosen to move forward and work with us, welcome! We will analyze all aspects of your financial life to offer a specialized financial blueprint that helps lay the foundation for your personal and professional success. We’ll apply years of industry experience to help manage and simplify your finances.
Review the results.
- After our analysis, I’ll present our solutions customized for you. At our second meeting, I’ll share recommendations and clearly explain exactly what you need to do to reach your financial goals. Remember that you’re always welcome to bring up the important things on your mind during our conversations.
Implement your unique plan.
- I will provide assistance through each step to help you implement your tailored plan, and schedule regular check-ins quarterly to ensure your solution is up-to-date. What’s important to you is also important to me, and together, we’ll work to build your road map to success and maximize the resources available to us.