Find Your Career Path
1. Associate Financial Advisor
Job Description: Sherman Wealth Management a fee only RIA has a unique opportunity for a CFP to contribute to the day-to-day responsibilities in a small wealth management firm that focuses on personal client relationships. We are looking for a full-time highly talented and experienced CFP to add to our growing team. We are not micromanagers and are seeking self-starters. You must have the ability to manage yourself and your own schedule, as well as communicate with the team daily and meet specific weekly deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Analyze, research and implement financial solutions with clients
- Continuously oversee clients’ financial plans and projections with detail and accuracy including goal setting, cash flow modeling, spending/savings recommendations, debt pay-down, credit report analysis, what-if scenarios, insurance needs, investment recommendations, tax planning, business planning, estate planning, etc..
- Prepare and participate in client meetings
- Supporting various business development initiatives
- Research outside investments, including client’s company benefits
Ideal applicants must be:
- Minimum of two years of experience
- Certified Financial Planner designation (Applicants without a CFP designation will not be considered)
- 4-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in finance, accounting or economics.
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Desire to support actions that are in the best interest of the client
- Strong sense of responsibility with a positive “can do” attitude
- High energy level, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Effective team player with a high level of integrity
If interested, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include why you are the best candidate for this role.